List:       dovecot
Subject:    Re: [Dovecot]
From:       "=?utf-8?B?YWxleEBhaGh5ZXMubmV0?=" <alex () ahhyes ! net>
Date:       2011-08-27 2:18:50

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Thanks for that. I will change it and recompile. Sorry for the grumpyness yesterday \
in my posts. Was having a bad day. Is there any chance of there being an option on \
future versions that allow a number of failed auth attempts to be specified before \
dropping the connection? The other thread you mentioned, I see someone devised a \
small patch in c to add this functionality. It didnt look like a lot of code to do \
it. What are your thoughts?