List:       dovecot
Subject:    [Dovecot] dovecot quota messages
From:       "Cosmin Natea" <costexx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-30 10:36:50

Hi.
I have a question about quota messages (dovecot 1.1.3).
I'm trying to use quota messages for moving messages in a new folder when
they reach a certain number(10000).
I made the script which is called when quota_warning condition is met.
Then i made a rule to exclude that folder from quota,
quota_rule3:folder:ignore
The problem is that this folder is still counted in quota.
I don't know if this is a bug or this is how ignore is supposed to
work(maybe
ignore works only for storage).