List:       dovecot
Subject:    [Dovecot] Use bacula to do backups/restores
From:       <martijn () youngguns ! nl>
Date:       2008-09-29 13:30:26

Hi,

I'm already using Bacula for a lot of backups jobs and I also want do
backup mail which is stored on a server. The mail is stored in Maildirs
which a could backup at filesystem level. But when I restore such a backup
strange things happen. My mail client show some mail double and most of the
restored mails are unread. I think I'm missing some important IMAP things.

Martijn