List:       dovecot
Subject:    Re: [Dovecot] [Debian] Packages available for 1.0.0
From:       Bernd Kuhls <bernd.kuhls () informatik ! uni-oldenburg ! de>
Date:       2007-06-05 22:12:22

Brian T Glenn wrote:
> They aren't thoroughly tested, but I've been running on them for a
> little while and they seem stable. This is based on the latest RC from
> backports.org and is built for sarge.
>
> deb http://debian.delink.net/ sarge-delink main

Hi,

I would like to have the same for Etch.

Could you give me some hints on how to do that? A URL with generic
instructions on how to backports packages would be enough for me.

But if you had to tweak something special for Dovecot 1.0.0 I would
be grateful if you could post specific instructions here.

Greetings, Bernd Kuhls