List:       dovecot
Subject:    Re: [Dovecot] unknown namespace with Mac OS client
From:       Francisco Reyes <lists () stringsutils ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 5:04:15

Ken Dail writes:

> That's pretty much the situation I saw several different clients
> behaved poorly with this kind of setup. Mail.app is just broken Maybe
> Timo can put in a workaround for ignore invalid namespaces provided
> by broken clients.

So few of our clients use mail.app that it just didn't make sense to
inconvenience the majority trying to help just a handfull of clients.

Given that we have many server it is not too much of an issue to make sure
we leave a couple of courier boxes behind as we migrate.. but for people
who only have one server, this is likely a problem.