List:       dns-operations
Subject:    [dns-operations] ISP DNS contacts
From:       Casey Deccio <casey () deccio ! net>
Date:       2018-02-08 22:58:10

Hello there!

I'm performing an empirical DNS study for which I could really use the assistance of \
DNS folks at various ISPs.  A few companies from which I would specifically invite \
DNS representatives to contact me (off-list) are Comcast, Cox, Verizon, Sprint, \
Verizon Wireless, and AT&T.  Of course, I'll welcome contact from DNS folks at other \
ISPs, if there is interest.

Thanks!
Casey