List:       dns-operations
Subject:    [dns-operations] DNS-OARC Fall 2015 Workshop - Montreal, 3rd - 4th Oct: AGENDA Now Available
From:       Dalini <dalini () dns-oarc ! net>
Date:       2015-09-14 21:49:36

Hi Everyone!

Great news, the full agenda for our Fall workshop in
Montreal in just a month is now available, at:

https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/timetable/#all.detailed

Thank you to everyone who sent in abstracts, for giving the PC a huge slate of \
quality material to chose from.

Our themed sessions for this workshop include:

- DNSSEC
- Benchmarking
- Operations
- Data Analysis
- Root Data Analysis
- Resolvers

If you are planning to attend and did not yet register, please do so ASAP at:

https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/page/2

Note that the registration fee for non-OARC Member attendees increases from $150 to \
$250 after 18th September.

We are grateful to CIRA as our Gold and Social sponsor for this event, and to NANOG \
for logistical help with the meeting. We remain very open to further sponsors, please \
contact us at <sponsor@dns-oarc.net> if interested.

You can find further details about the workshop, including accommodation via NANOG65, \
at:

https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/24/

Additionally we'd really love to have your feedback on the future of DSC, so please \
don't forget to complete the survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OARC_DSC

Thanks,

Dalini