List:       dns-operations
Subject:    [dns-operations] DNSSEC Deployment in ARPA Children
From:       dave () knig ! ht (Dave Knight)
Date:       2010-04-29 23:07:17

On 2010-04-28, at 12:41 PM, Joe Abley wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> ICANN plans to begin a test deployment of DNSSEC in various zones starting on \
> 2010-04-29:
> IN-ADDR-SERVERS.ARPA
> IP6.ARPA
> IP6-SERVERS.ARPA
> IRIS.ARPA
> URI.ARPA
> URN.ARPA
>
> These zones will be signed using RSASHA256 and NSEC with 2048-bit KSKs and 1024-bit \
> ZSKs.

The maintenance is complete, all of the zones are now DNSSEC signed.

We expect to include trust anchors for these zones following a testing period of \
around two weeks, given no observed or reported harmful effects.

If you observe any issues, or have any concerns please let us know at <ticket at \
dns.icann.org>.

Kind regards,

Dave Knight
Senior DNS Engineer, ICANN