List:       dns-operations
Subject:    [dns-operations] Reminder: OARC Meeting Sept 24-25 Ottawa
From:       wessels () dns-oarc ! net (Duane Wessels)
Date:       2008-08-13 17:15:58

Hi Folks,

A reminder that you have one week left to make a reservation at the
Crowne Plaza hotel and receive the group rate.  See
https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-2008/hotel

I have a draft agenda posted now at
https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-2008/agenda

I think we can accomodate up to 7 more talks, so if you have something
to present please let me know.

If you're planning to attend but haven't registered yet, please
visit https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/workshop-2008/register

If you can't attend in person we are planning to provide an audio
and video stream from the meeting.  More detais on that to follow.

DW