List:       dns-operations
Subject:    [dns-operations] Hotel information for OARC workshop in Ottawa
From:       wessels () dns-oarc ! net (Duane Wessels)
Date:       2008-07-11 19:19:23

OARC Members and Workshop participants:

Last week we announced the dates and location of the next OARC
workshop and yesterday I posted some details about the hotel on the
OARC web site.  It turns out that I prematurely announced the hotel
information.  Our host, CIRA, has not yet signed the hotel contract
and is still considering a different hotel for the venue.

To be clear: the dates for the meeting are *not* changing, but the
meeting location may be changing.

I apologize for any confusion.  I will let you know when and where
rooms are available for booking under the hotel contract rate, most
likely by the end of next week.

Duane W.