List:       dng
Subject:    Re: [DNG] I it systems
From:       al3xu5 via Dng <dng () lists ! dyne ! org>
Date:       2023-12-18 19:49:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Mon, 18 Dec 2023 12:23:17 -0500 - Curtis Maurand <curtis@maurand.com>:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 18, 2023, at 4:24 AM, Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de>
> > wrote:
> >
> > onefang - 18.12.23, 10:01:28 CET:

> >> I have also been paid to program Amiga's.
> >
> > Is there something you haven't been paid for? :)
> >
> > --
> > Martin
> >

> I once did some programming in REXX

I did a lot of programming in REDUCE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduce_(computer_algebra_system)

https://reduce-algebra.sourceforge.io/

If I remember correctly it was around 1990, input was with punched cards and
processing was on a Sperry Univac...

And I was young

Regards
alexus

--
Property is theft! (P-J Proudhon) -- True today more than ever.