List:       dng
Subject:    [DNG] Armvuan
From:       Axy via Dng <dng () lists ! dyne ! org>
Date:       2023-10-11 18:13:10

Hi there,

I had been fancied running Devuan on my boards since Chimaera release,
and finally this has happened:

https://github.com/declassed-art/armvuan

Implemented in the wrong way (of course I gave arm-sdk a try), for
personal needs only. I have no idea what's next. I'll probably push this
aside for a year or two. I hope this would motivate someone to do the
same in the right way.

If clever people have something to say I'll be glad to listen to.

Axy