List:       dng
Subject:    Re: [DNG] Thank you, Devuan
From:       hal <vmlinux () charter ! net>
Date:       2021-08-31 15:47:15

On 8/30/21 18:47, Joel Roth via Dng wrote:
> So thank you Devuan team and community!

+1
As an end user (and Linux admin!), we don't say enough how much we appreciate your \
efforts. What has happened to the Linux ecosystem over the past few years has been \
simply dreadful. I'm not able to donate very much each month, but I do what I can \
afford. Hopefully it helps to pay bills and maybe the contributors can at least enjoy \
a pint/cup of their favorite beverage sometimes.

Thanks again!