List:       dng
Subject:    [DNG]  manpages
From:       ". via Dng" <dng () lists ! dyne ! org>
Date:       2021-08-30 13:05:36

> Looking for the gcc..g++ suite manpages, expected to find them in 'gcc-doc' but \
> it's missing. Anybody point me in the right direction ?

I found the answer in
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/523079/what-packages-the-man-pages-for-gcc-on-debian-10-buster-testing
 <https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/523079/what-packages-the-man-pages-for-gcc-on-debian-10-buster-testing>

Basically, add the "contrib" and "non-free" repositories to your deb
sources, then install "gcc-doc".

--
-Robert Montante, Ph.D.
 Department of Mathematical and Digital Sciences