List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    Re: [DMCA_Discuss] Viruses from the DMCA list!
From:       Anatoly Volynets <av () total-knowledge ! com>
Date:       2004-07-23 19:59:36

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Mark Allen Adams Jr. wrote:

> > I believe, somebody running windows machine got infected.
>
> What makes you jump to *that* conclusion? ;)
> - --
> Mark Allen Adams, Jr. <r2d2@mark-adams.com>
> "I used to be disgusted, now I find I'm just amused." - Elvis Costello

It was kind of automatic reaction. I did not know that we have some other
options. What are they?

Anatoly Volynets
http://www.total-knowledge.com
http://www.culturedialogue.org

USC Title 17 Sec. 107. - Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use

This material is distributed to those who have expressed a prior interest in \
receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.