List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    Re: [DMCA_Discuss] out of control
From:       Anatoly Volynets <av () total-knowledge ! com>
Date:       2004-02-28 2:21:30

Wonderful! I thought it was my invention: projection of the copyrights in
some hopefully-not-so-near-future, when people walk with meters attached
to their mouthes counting each single copyrighted phrase and copyrighted
silence to automatically bill for these. It looks like we are getting
closer to this anti-utopia every day.

Anatoly Volynets
http://www.total-knowledge.com
http://www.culturedialogue.org