List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    [DMCA_Discuss] remove
From:       "Admin Team" <admin () oneparentfamily ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-02-25 17:41:46

Hello everyone,

Can anyone tell me how to have a page removed from Google.

It has been up now for over 2 years. None of its contents are relevant.
It is just slander and liable www.parentsworld.com/stolen.html
and deeper than just a copied logo and meta tags. (sour grapes really)

The offending artwork and logo was removed many moons ago.
The domain www.oneparentdad.co.uk was only 4 weeks old then.
No committee had been formed then.

A letter to the offended person was sent. (Jill Lasslin -
www.parentsworld.com)
Google placed a REMOVAL ERROR on its pages.
(notified by the DMCA)
http://lists.microshaft.org/pipermail/dmca_discuss/2003-May/005073.html
Our pages went back on to Google listings.

Nothing is copied on our club site.
Infact, you can check yourself, www.oneparentfamily.com/spc.html

Singleparentsworld 'changed' its name to Parentsworld.com
we bought the domain www.singleparentsworld.co.uk
using the slogan "Because its a single parents world"
What harm is there in that?

The owner of Parentsworld and members are constantly spamming
and abusing our club including sending virus 'zip files' to our office email
addresses.

Our webhosting company 'abuse team' for the club are tracing every email.
Our members are feed up with all the virus attacks.

Can anyone advise please.

Regards,
Janice
Secretary

SingleParentsClub.org
                      (part of the oneparentfamily group)

www.singleparentsworld.co.uk   (single parents club uk)

www.oneparentfamily.com        (single parents club International)

    - Negotiating good deals for Single Parents -

For more information email: help@oneparentfamily.co.uk

individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented (including attachments) are solely
SingleParentsClub.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any form of
copying is strictly prohibited.