List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    Re: [DMCA_Discuss] 	Brownback Offers Privacy Amendment to FTC
From:       Jeremy Bennett <bennettje () chorus ! net>
Date:       2003-06-20 22:16:18

YES.  Finally, a member of a congressional committee is acutally using some damn logic when it comes to the way that the RIAA has been hijacking the legal and constituional system that has kept this country vital for 200+ years.  I appluade Sen. Brownback and hope that this measure, though it may not pass, will bring more attention to the way that corporations are circumventing the safegaurds that have been carefully laid down by our forefathers.

Jeremy Bennett

Always remember the small ones.
They get big and eat you if you dont.