List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    [DMCA_Discuss] Re: [hangout] WRDII: scope and planning
From:       Ruben I Safir <ruben () mrbrklyn ! com>
Date:       2002-11-21 15:20:07

I know

People have no idea what their doing or what it takes to gain
votes and power.

This is why it pisses me off the Mr Wynkoop is screwing up
NY Fair Use by doing things like canvassing Grand Central Station
for petition is this useless broad way.

It takes 10,000 signatures just to get on the ballot for Congress.

In a single district.

In order to win the DMCA battle you need tight tight disipline and
a well practiced, unchanging pitch.

Dragnets are useless and are like masterbation.  They just make you feel good.

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting