List:       dmca-discuss
Subject:    [DMCA_Discuss] -=[ CARP Update: Live broadcast with Live365's John Jeffrey ]=-
From:       "Jon O." <jono () networkcommand ! com>
Date:       2002-03-26 22:07:40

----- Forwarded message from "Live365.com Newsletter" <livewire@lists.live365.com> \
-----

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:11:47
From: "Live365.com Newsletter" <livewire@lists.live365.com>

Hi, Live365 Broadcasters -

Due to overwhelming response (and in the interest of not crashing our chat server) we \
will NOT be hosting a chat with Live365's John Jeffrey in our chatroom.

Instead, John will answer your questions about the CARP in a live broadcast here:

http://www.live365.com/stations/live365_14

(minimum connection speed: 28K Modem)

Live365's John Jeffrey answers your questions about the CARP
Date: Tuesday, March 26th, 2002
Time: 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (PT)
      8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (ET)

- - - - - - - - - -
TO ASK A QUESTION
- - - - - - - - - -

Email your question at any time before the end of the broadcast to: \
mailto:liveeditor@live365.com.

Please include the word "Question" in the SUBJECT field of your message, and include \
your username with your question in the BODY of the message.

Please keep your questions short with no more than three questions per message. Long \
questions will not be read or edited.

John will respond to emailed questions over the air, and I will moderate. The \
chatroom will be closed during this broadcast.

An archive of the discussion will be available shortly after the live broadcast is \
over.

Live365 broadcasters who are relaying this broadcast are posting here:

http://community.live365.com/cgi-bin/WebX.fcgi?13@@.ee89d0e/0

Thanks, and hope you can join us!

betty ray
editor | live365