List:       dm-devel
Subject:    [dm-devel] OT: device mapper development/testing.
From:       Philip Vossler <philvossler () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-10 19:04:40

Is there any way I can assist in the development of device mapper
(particularly dmraid)? I have limited programming skills - I am a Test
Engineer primarily involved with hardware working for a small computer
company that manufactures a variety of  systems.

I have used and supported the use of Linux for some time. I have
access to a wide range of hardware mostly based on Intel cpu's and
chipsets.

If there is anyway I can contribute by testing software on a variety
of hardware please email me off list. I would very much like to put
something back into Linux as I have benefited in so many ways from
it's availability.

(I only wish I had the time to furher develop my limited programming
skills in order to be of greater use to the community)

Sincerely

Phil Vossler
--
"of all the paths you choose in life,