List:       dlm-devel
Subject:    [Dlm-devel] Re: [CI] dlm-CI patch (remove the dlmdu.)
From:       "Brian J. Watson" <Brian.J.Watson () hp ! com>
Date:       2002-10-02 21:12:13

"Aneesh Kumar K.V" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The patch attached below makes DLM fully kernel based with respect to CI
> (http://ci-linux.sf.net ).Please comment about the same.

This is a meta-issue, but it's better to build a patch with the -u
option to diff. That way it'll include some context, which can be used
to patch files that have been slightly modified already.

--
Brian Watson                | "Now I don't know, but I been told it's
Software Developer          |  hard to run with the weight of gold,

mailto:Brian.J.Watson@hp.com
http://opensource.compaq.com/