List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: Need patch for tinydns
From:       Henning Brauer <lists-djbdns () bsws ! de>
Date:       2001-08-22 10:07:26

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:51:30AM +0300, Claudiu Costin wrote:
>        Hello friends,
>
>  "Life with djbdns" section
> 5.3.2 "Bind to tinydns transfer" tell about a patch.
> Can someone point me where is located?

You are talking about incoming dns notifies, no? Someone sent me a patch
long time ago, I never found the time to test it and adopt it to a recent
tinydns version (was for 1.01 or so). I don't really have a need for tis
patch as we are usually running all DNSses for our customers and never run a
secodary only (and even then notifies are no integral part of dns, and
everything works fine without them). Unfortunately I can't find the patch
right now, and I don't remember who has sent it to me :-((
Yeah, I should upgrade this section.

--
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster@bsws.de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *