List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: New name for dnscache package
From:       Mate Wierdl <mw () wierdlmpc ! msci ! memphis ! edu>
Date:       2000-06-26 17:55:24

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 11:44:47AM -0600, dreamwvr wrote:
> hi,
>     FWIW 'unless' Dave wants a name change which IMHO is not
> what he wants since otherwise he would most likely have done it
> already. Which means therefore should have could have would
> have is a waste of bandwidth..
> 				Best Regards
> 				dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com

Perhaps you did not see Dan's post talking about his preference for
dnsxy (perhaps read "dns sexy")

Speaking of which, `sexy' is too hidden, why not just use sexydns?
Though `sexy' sounds too wimpy; almost like `cutedns' or `prettydns'.
I think my students would love to see `rockdns' or `dnsrock'.  For
them, `rock' means both "it rocks" and "solid as rock".

Mate