List:       djbdns
Subject:    Power Charitable Trust
From:       "SOFIA CASTRO"<support () autotop-up ! com>
Date:       2015-10-08 15:10:09

Dear Beloved,

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network
Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person to champion the
humanities and charity work.

I'm Mrs.Sofia Castro, From Orlando Florida on a charity mission Called
All saints Charity with my late Husband.

I am 57years old woman who was diagnosed with a strange Illness About
2 years ago which i am afraid to mentioned while carrying out the
charity works here in USA.

I have decided to donate to you the Balance of our charity fund for
the purpose of continuation of the charitable goals in any location
of your choice since i can not continue with these charity work any
longer as a result of my Illness.

If you are interested in carrying out this Noble task of Humanity and
communities service, Please furnish me with your details Information:

Full Name
Age
Occupation
Phone Number