List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re:branding registry...
From:       "Julian Dowdy" <ccjt_jt () 126 ! com>
Date:       2015-04-24 3:30:36

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent 2015 Worldwide \
Branding Registry of Distinguished Professionals and Executives.<br>   We are pleased \
to inform you that your candidacy was formally approved May 2nd. Congratulations. The \
Publishing Committee selects potential candidates based not only upon their current \
standing, but focusing as well on criteria from executive and professional \
directories, associations, and trade journals.<br> Given your background, the \
Director believes your profile makes a fitting addition to our publication. There is \
no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working off of secondary sources, we \
must receive verification from you that your profile is accurate. After receiving \
verification, we will validate your registry listing within seven business days.<br> \
Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space with thousands of \
fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishments \
within their own geographical area.<br> To verify your profile and accept the \
candidacy, please<a href="http://www.businessexecutives01.com:8133/wayne/"><b>&nbsp;visit \
Our registration deadline for this year's candidates is May 28th. To ensure you are \
included, we must receive your verification on or before this date. On behalf of our \
Committee, I salute your achievement and look forward to welcoming you to our \
association.<br> Sincerely,&nbsp;<br>
Benjamin Morisson&nbsp;<br>
Editor in Chief&nbsp;<br>
Worldwide Selection Committee 2015&nbsp;<br>