List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: Bug in your dnscache cname patch
From:       Mark Johnson <johnsonm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-11 21:35:01

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Peter Conrad <conrad@quisquis.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've sent the message below to J.deBoynePollard@tesco.net but
> haven't received an answer. Apparently Jonathan doesn't like email,
> and I don't have other means of contacting him. Maybe someone
> on the list can forward this. Or maybe he's reading the list?
>
> Thanks,
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Peter

I mailed him once and got one reply, but that was it.  I was asking
him about the copyright / license on his patches, he replied asking if
I knew what license free software was.  I replied that I knew what
license free software was, and that was actual the problem, since I
wanted to create a derivative work.  Never heard back from him, I
think I ticked him off.

I think he might be active on the superuser StackExchange, I think
this might be him:

    http://superuser.com/users/38062/jdebp