List:       djbdns
Subject:    Crediting discovery of the Kaminsky Scam?
From:       Dean Anderson <dean () av8 ! com>
Date:       2010-04-26 18:33:34

BTW:  On the matter of crediting the discovery of the hoax:

In http://www.ntia.doc.gov/dns/comments/comment027.pdf I refer to the
MIT Technology Review Article. The Tech article was the first published
information I saw.  However I think I first exposed Kaminsky's scam
(using the word scam) on the DJBDNS list on Sep 22, 2008. While there
were certainly other people working on the issue who also discovered
what I did, does anyone know of any earlier announcements?

Thanks,

		--Dean

617 256 5494