List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: can anybody review my patchset?
From:       Matthew Dempsky <matthew () dempsky ! org>
Date:       2009-04-22 22:00:43

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Harm van Tilborg <list@zeroxcool.net> wrote:
> And then DNSCurve, that all sounds promising. You are talking about a
> forwarder prototype, which one do you mean? Hopefully such prototypes will
> get some foot on the ground for DNSCurve...

Adam Langley wrote a DNSCurve forwarder prototype a few months ago
when he had same extra free time, and I recently updated it to conform
to use the latest crypto algorithms that Dan specified and also use
the newer DNSCurve packet formats on dnscurve.org.  If you're
interested in taking a peak, the updated source code is on github at:

    http://github.com/mrd/dnscurve/tree/master

You can find the NaCl library dependency at:

    http://nacl.cace-project.eu/

However, like I said, right now it's very unpolished.  I'll put
together proper instructions on how to build and install it later.