List:       djbdns
Subject:    New Mailing List
From:       Mark Johnson <johnsonm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-01 21:09:40

I've created a mailing list at SourceForge for discussion of zinq:

I started with a general list, I may create component specific
(ucspi-tcp, daemontools, djbdns, qmail)  lists later, if needed.
Discussion of stock djbware is also welcome.  I'll do my best to
actually administer the list or delegate that to another competent
individual.  I don't know how good the spam filtering is at
SourceForge.  Please try to keep things reasonably civil.  Please
don't subscribe just to be a jerk.  Feel free to tell me what I've
screwed up, just please try for more signal than noise.  Please do
disagree, just as civilly as you can manage, thanks.