List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: Is my configuration? Please help.
From:       prj () po ! cwru ! edu (Paul Jarc)
Date:       2004-04-21 18:46:01

"Chan Ho" <hohoho@ihonet.com> wrote:
> So, the setting of the "data" is OK, right?

Not quite.  As I said, both the old and new NS records should be on
both the old and new servers, temporarily.  So add this for tinydns:

.flash-key.com::ns01.ihenderson.com
.flash-key.com::ns02.ihenderson.com
.sony-outlet.com::ns1.nameresolve.com
.sony-outlet.com::ns2.nameresolve.com
.sony-outlet.com::ns3.nameresolve.com
.sony-outlet.com::ns4.nameresolve.com

Also add the [ab].ns.flash-key.com NS records to
ns0[12].ihenderson.com.  ns[1234].nameresolve.com aren't answering
queries about sony-outlet.com anyway, so I think you don't need to add
the new NS records there.

Then get your registrar to add the new NS records for both domains,
and continue with this procedure.
<URL:http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=djbdns&m=103505741508241&w=2>

paul