List:       djbdns
Subject:    RE: Supervise died?
From:       "Harrell, Roger" <rjharrel () bechtel ! com>
Date:       2004-04-12 22:22:42

>> I fatfingered the config on one of the IPs so it tried initiating on an
IP
>> address the machine was not answering on. Guess that hoses supervise?
>
>No, supervise wouldn't be affected by that.
>
>> It's back up.
>
>Weird.

Hmmm. You're right. I tested and was able to start with a "wrong" IP
configured with a DNS server. All that happened is the one instance would
not start and logged "Unable to bind to UDP...". I am not sure what I did
before that caused it to die. I can't seem to replicate it now. Maybe I fat
fingered a sym links, and there was some kind of loop? I dunno. Thanks
again.

Roger