List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: Annoying problem-fixed:)
From:       "NewbiePortal" <admin () newbieportal ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 23:15:10

Hi All

Hmmm.... I guess it was my mistake again

For some reason I changed the host name to
iuon.con instead from lucy.iuon.com
on my dns I had
=lucy.iuon.com:ip

so when it was at iuon.com it gave me problems.
so I changed to lucy.iuon.com and localhost is resolving 127.0.0.1 now.

I guess I learn something today

Sudong