List:       djbdns
Subject:    Re: PacificRoot
From:       Lars Hansson <lars () unet ! net ! ph>
Date:       2002-01-29 4:34:29

If PacificRoot is an OpenSRS reseller (or partner or whatver they call it)
your best bet is to have them add it manually.
My experince with it is that it is highly unreliable, sometimes it works,
more often it doesnt. Wether this is a problem with with the OpenSRS software
or the schmucks here using it is for anyone to decide.
We usually have to ask them to add our servers manually.

Lars Hansson