List:       distcc
Subject:    Re: [distcc] distcc never hits the other machine?
From:       Łukasz Tasz via distcc <distcc () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2017-10-12 11:09:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi,
1. no
2. there might be a lot of places where you can misslead your
configuration, sending how you did it might help
distcc_log migt be also helpfull, set export DISTCC_VERBOSE=1
DISTCC_LOG=path+to+file there is everything you need to debug.
3. yes, just set export  DISTCC_FALLBACK=0 and inside DISTCC_HOSTS set only
second machine.

regards
Lukasz

Łukasz Tasz