List:       distcc
Subject:    [distcc] distcc log bug
From:       "J. Davison de St. Germain" <dav () sci ! utah ! edu>
Date:       2008-04-25 18:52:28

Hi,

   I've set the DISTCC_LOG environment variable (to /dev/null) and yet I
still am getting distcc log messages:

distccd[24638] (dcc_check_compiler_masq) Warning: g++ on distccd's path
is /home/csafe/dav/bin/distcc/inferno/g++ and really a link to
/usr/local/distcc/bin/distcc

Can you please fix this?  Or let me know how to make distcc quiet so I
can see the real compiler errors/messages?

    Thanks,
              Davison