List:       dirsec-list
Subject:    NSDIRSECUG: replication problem
From:       dominque justel <dominique_justel () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2000-06-22 15:36:54

Hello,

I have one server at the moment with 1 million
entries.
Now, i want to add another Netscape server as a
consumer.

But if i launch the initialization of the replication,
it will take 2 or 3 days ??
How can i do ?

I have tried to do the 'Manual Consumer Creation' as
it is described in the 'Administrator Guide' of
Netscape Directory server 4.1'.
But after the export/import from my supplier to my
consumer, i have to initialize the replication.
And then, Netscape tell me that all the entries will
be removed on my consumer.
So, the export/import i have done was useless ?

Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Dominique