List:       dirsec-list
Subject:    NSDIRSECUG: RE: Can't do delete, overwrite, rmdir during ftp session
From:       "Duan, Qu" <qu.duan () teligent ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 22:01:05

Hi, Thanks

I am still look for the strange thing.
Yes, I can do upload new file but can
not upload same file again, I can even do "rename".

If problems lie in wuftp (marco define PARANOID, ftpaccess configurations,
whatever), but my user who have account in
FTP server's /etc/passwd, etc/shadow can do delete and all other things.

The problem stated before only happens to the user who has posixAccount in
my LDAP server which I used for FTP user authentication ONLY (based on
pam_ldap, ldap_nss, free code).

Any idea from guys in
       ldap_nis list ?
       nescatpe LDAP server list?