List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Migration of dia-list to GNOME Discourse instance
From:       Zander Brown <zbrown () gnome ! org>
Date:       2020-10-20 17:30:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, 2020-10-20 at 05:49 -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> The JabRef mail list uses discourse but also provides the capabilities fo=
> me (and others like me) to initiate new threads and respond to others usi=
ng
> email only. No need to open a browser tab and navigate to the group's pag=
e.

GNOME Discourse is much the same but unfortunately someone decided we would=
 use
tags instead of subcategories and Discourse doesn't (yet?) support tags via
email thus threads end up in a generic list instead of $component - somewha=
less than ideal

Other than starting threads you can have a 100% email based work flow if th=
at's
what you want to do

Zander