List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Setting page/fontsize attributes [RESOLVED]
From:       Rich Shepard <rshepard () appl-ecosys ! com>
Date:       2020-06-26 18:52:32

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Running dia-0.97.3 on Slackware64-14.2 and I've looked for answers in the
> dia-manual.pdf without finding the answers to my questions.

Re-reading the entire manual allowed me to stumble upon the answers. I had
to work with preferences a few times but finally set the text font size to
10pts for column names and 11pts for table names. And I changed the default
units to inches from centimeters so I could place the objects so they
printed.

Sorry for the static,

Rich