List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Question
From:       Octavio Alvarez <octalgml () alvarezp ! org>
Date:       2018-03-31 20:31:10

On 03/21/2018 12:31 PM, Luis Garcia wrote:

> Hi good day.
>
> I'm enjoying this program, thank you very much.
>

> Is it possible to have a degraded background?

Being Spanish-speaking Mexican myself I think you mean having a gradient
as a background.

I don't know of a way to do this directly on Dia, other than exporting
your diagram as Cairo PNG with Alpha and doing some "post-production" on
Gimp or Inkscape.

That said, if you are pasting your diagram to LibreOffice Writer you can
right-click > Properties... on the pasted image and set "Area" to
"Gradient".

Hope this helps.

Octavio.