List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Loading a dia file using java
From:       Luis Villa <lvillap () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-06-10 14:15:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

My intentions are more modest than a bpm platform. They were more like
this: http://flow4jeclipse.sourceforge.net/docs/index.html

Just to generate simple classes that implement simple workflows through
simple source code (nothing about persistence, SOA, etc).

Regards,
Luis

El mar., 9 jun. 2015 a las 22:13, Alejandro Imass (<aimass@yabarana.com>)
escribi=C3=B3: