List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Changing styles on selected objects
From:       Hans Breuer <hans () breuer ! org>
Date:       2014-01-19 9:52:38

Hi Dimuitru,
At 18.01.2014 16:05, Dumitru Ursu wrote:
> [...]
> I've run into a into an issue, and I'm not sure whether is a bug or feature:
Works for me as expected with Dia master and dia-0-97, but maybe you are
stumbling about it's usability problem.

> Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Open Dia
> 2. Switch to UML diagrams
> 3. Add 2 class diagrams on the canvas
> 3. Change the text color of one of them, from the styles tab
> 4. Select both diagrams, duble click them
> 5.  Try to change the color of text. Click "Apply" or "Ok"
You have to really change the color - i.e. touch the widget - even if it is
already shown as you want it. This interaction is necessary to differntiate
just inconsistent properties shown from the ones the user really wants to
change.
> 6.  The new color is not applied to the diagram with the changed styles.
>
> If you modify the text color of both, neither will change the colors when
> trying to do a "mass" color change.
> Is this the expected behavior?
If it does not behave like described above you have found a bug I can't
reproduce.
> I'm running Dia complied from git.
As I said: the behavior is consistent between 0.97 and master for me.