List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Question about Dia
From:       Hans Breuer <hans () breuer ! org>
Date:       2013-04-24 20:34:43

At 24.04.2013 18:08, Daniel Trujillo Viedma wrote:
> Hi guys!!
>
> Firstly, thank you for that great software.
>
> I have a trouble. I'm trying to do a UML diagram, which has a class that
> contains a lot of references (like the "object" class in this example:
> https://live.gnome.org/Dia/Examples?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=dia-objects.png)
> and I need to know: Is there any way to keep all these lines attached to
> the class?
The file you are refering to is created with Dia and all the associations
are in fact connected to the Object class - like Alejandro already
explained. The source is available at
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/plain/samples/Self/dia-objects.dia

>, or I can only attach lines to the points specified in the
> rectangle?

Maybe I don't understand the trouble you have, but if the lines you are
trying to connect are dragged to the center of the class you should turn
off "Object snapping" to ease use of the dedicated connection points.

HTH,
	Hans