List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: Export problem
From:       Hans Breuer <hans () breuer ! org>
Date:       2013-04-04 20:08:57

At 03.04.2013 19:08, Rist Eva wrote:
> Dear developpers,
>

> I was exporting my diagrams in to php5 code but getting this error:
> Error while applying stylesheet: C:\Program Files\Dia\xslt\dia-uml2php5.zx

The only reference I could find to PHP5 with Dia is a single mail from
2004: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2004-September/msg00021.html

The referenced site mentions it works for Dia 0.92 - so the error might
come from incompatibility with newer Dia versions. I've briefly checked the
changes on Dia's side,
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=d2542f11b74319bcff64ce8f50edb54802d968a2
looks like a candidate.

Maybe someone more in XSLT can help you debugging.

HTH,
	Hans