List:       dia-list
Subject:    Dia to replace Visio at my university
From:       pedramm () gmail ! com
Date:       2011-08-25 0:18:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Heya,

I just wanted to drop a line and say thanks and to let you know, after
presenting Dia to one of the senior Management Information Systems
professors in the faculty of business at Simon Fraser University in western
Canada, it looks like Dia will likely be replacing Visio as the university's
application of choice for diagramming in our Business: MIS courses for
drawing DFDs, ERDs.... I hope it's at least a bit satisfying to have Dia
make it into one of the largest universities in Canada as a replacement to
Visio

keep up the great work :)