List:       dia-list
Subject:    Re: New LAN icons- question
From:       Slavko <slavino () slavino ! sk>
Date:       2011-04-23 15:37:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

Dňa Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:48:12 +0200 Thomas Harding
<tom@thomas-harding.name> napísal:

> I found on this page a link to your Debian package and source for
> these ones, Are all the shapes on this repository
> (http://debs.slavino.sk/pool/main/d/dia-extra-shapes/) from you

no, only colornet is my work, all others are from
http://dia-installer.de/shapes.html, i am only packaging them, to
simplify installation on more computers which i maintain and use :-)

> Do you plan to integrate them in debian main  ?

no, i do not plan this yet.

I am not sure, about licenses of the original images. I manually
redrawed all (to fill dia's needs), but no one is directly designed by
me. Servers was inspired by OSA icons and for others i forgot source...
Perhaps somebody here can explain me, if it is really problem.

Other shapes (from dia-installer) are license clean, but i have not
inspect any updating system and manually checking changes on home page
is not job for me...

> Anyway, previews on your web site are beautiful.

thanks

All are drawed in dia and exported to PNG. On exported images i only
adjust images size in GIMP.

--
s pozdravom

Slavko