List:       dia-list
Subject:    Cross-comments in source code
From:       "Rafael S. Suguiura" <rafael.suguiura () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 18:51:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey guys,

I'm new to the listing, but kinda old to using DIA. Well, I was making a
brand new diagram and I was having some trouble in snapping my objects to
grid the way I wanted: I wanted the snapping point to be the center point of
an object.

Very well, I built my bravery up to check out the repository and take a look
at the code and it happened that I first started taking a look at one of the
basic structures: the _DiaObject struct.

I read the comment right above the bounding_box and apparently it's a
comment about the enclosing box and vice-versa. It's located at
lib/object.h.

I don't know if there is any way to contribute more actively, for some time,
even if sporadically.

Cheers!

Rafael