List:       dia-list
Subject:    Conecting lines and overlapping
From:       <johan.sall () helsingenet ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 16:26:17

Hello!

My name is Johan (from Sweden) and I have only been using this program a couple of \
days so far. I have come across afew problems.

1. I can't connect one more line/arrow to an already drawn line from one objecect to \
another. I must conect to an objekt.

2. I whould like to have some sort of overlapping "often an tunnel or arc shape \
figure is used" when I need to cross a line.

That is two succestions that have.

With regards
/Johan