List:       dia-list
Subject:    How to save a diagram smaller than the built-in page size?
From:       Ming Kin Lai <minglai () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 5:52:37

I have a very simple diagram with just 4 text boxes so it is very small in size; it \
merely occupies mybe one fifth of the default A4 paper size.  I want to save it as a \
PDF so that I can use it in my LaTex document (with pdflatex). And Dig exports the \
diagram in a full A4-size PDF.  I tried to adjust the A4 paper size but there is a \
limit as to how far I can push the bottom margin line up.  So, in general, how can \
one save a diagram in a PDF document just large enough to contain the diagram? 		 	   \